Shit. Shit. Shit.
Have you ever felt like all you want to do is swear until all the panic in your brain has evaporated into the humid air?
Well this is how I feel right now, as if all the cursing can somehow make everything I have to attend to vanish. What can I say except the cold, hard truth--my name's Meg, I'm a freshman taking up Sociology, and I am lazy to the very core. So tons of people have it worse; it doesn't change how I feel.
Know what my favorite part of college is these days? Breakfast. Yes. That one meal that slaps you right awake into the new day. (OH NO, TOMORROW!)
I've still got so many shit to do. As in. I hope I can finish by tomorrow. Which looks impossible if I want to sleep--recently, I've discovered that sleep and I have somewhat of a love-hate relationship. I love sleeping to bits, but I wish we didn't need it. In the end, I compromise it.
Probably explains why I'm so vertically challenged.
So many things to think about...I'm getting a migraine. Coffee will come to my rescue later, though, I assure you. One aspect of my life is still on the troubled side. How do I fix things? Do I want to fix things? And oh yeah, the fate of my sophomore-year education hangs in the balance. Hmm. Confusion, confusion, confusion.
On another note, I finally got to spend time with Frae today. I missed her to pieces.
Well. Gotta go. Though I'd love to stay/catch Man in the Iron Mask which is playing on Star World like right now, I'm gonna jet. Like I said, I still want to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As for me, I have to make a movie, a 30by30 portable Cartesian plane, IWs, study, and talk about prepare for the Clearance week. Dang.
Post a Comment