Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I started at 2.45 AM.

Good freakishly early morning to you, earthling.

I'm in a blog-ish mode, apparently. Just spent too long trying to customize this layout I got from blogskins.com. Because, ya know, I'm not exactly code-savvy. I am too much of a lazy-ass for that. Anyhoo, I like to think I did an okay job, for someone who's had the restraint to stay glued to this chair instead of chowing down the first thing I see.

Right.

So. It is officially summer! It has been, for quite a while.

I've just been either too lazy (pardon the reiteration) or too depressed to blog about it. Yeah, I know. I don't know what's wrong with me either. I guess it's still the anxiety tendencies. That's just it, though: I am pretty emotional sometimes. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Right, the yogurt from DTRI would like to also greet you a happy summer. (I'm trying to photo-blog what's been happening with my summer; unfortunately all I could find was this picture. Must get out of the house soon.)

There are so many things I want to do; I could come up with a list like the two summers before. But, like new year's resolutions, I never end up finishing them. Perhaps, I better just make it up as I go along, yes?
Here, on the other hand, is my current addiction. Thanks to a pirated DVD store outside of UPLB, I got my hands on Skins. Which I've been wanting to watch for months. Looking forward to finishing my DVD marathon. If only this laptop had a DVD player...

Anyway. Yeah. I apologize for the too-casual post. Will be back soon with my latest adventure. Ha, ha. For now, I'm off to raid our food supply.

No comments: