She was a child of the water,
Born of the water deep.
But she longed for the sun
To touch her dry skin
On the skin of the Earth.
To be loved,
Like one of them,
By one of them.
(Obviously I'm not a real painter.
And the redundancy is deliberate.)
And the redundancy is deliberate.)


7 comments:
It's very pretty! :)
Dang, Yssa, thank you! :)))
This is edited, though. :)
but it really is! :) the editing enhances it, but it would still be cool unedited. :)
*blush*
I dub my painting attempt a small success!
painting doesn't have to be good, there's no bar as long as you're doing it for yourself and enjoying it. The heck, with Rembrandt! :) Joke, I love him! :)
Oh Rembrandt! If only I knew one piece of your work. :/
I should get familiar! Hahaha. :)
And you're right about painting. :)
Post a Comment