For losing my cool about this whole System One thing. I'm getting all whine-y and pissed and shit. And I want to transfer all of a sudden. Wow. This triggered a mood swing.
Okay. This doesn't look so bad. Here are the issues though:
1. SOC 100 to PHILO 1, that's 11:30 to 1:00 and then 1:00 to 2:30. From CAS to CEAT. Are you kidding me? I'd have to be able to teleport to make that possible. Seriously. Not even the fastest jeepney can help me there.
2. Where's my NSTP? I swear I see my NSTP future: TAMBAK.
3. STAT. Just the name makes me shudder.
4. PE 2--I was looking forward to this because I could be doing it with Gianne. But no. So I'm thinking of cancelling it. If I let my PE subjects pile up, it could do me in, what with the majors I have to take and the NSTP subjects as well.
5. I can't find anything to replace my trouble areas. Shit.
6. I don't have classes with any of my friends. I mean. Hardly. And the ones that are sure for a certain subject, I'm thinking about cancelling.
7. I might have to pre-rog. O.O
8. This is so stressful.
I'm sorry for whining and complaining over here. I just really feel bad about this. Loss of control over my own schedule, and I hate hating myself for loss of control.
Forget I ever posted this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow, up sched is like this? bummer! but you should rant all you want! heck, I would! it's totally understandable, I wish you all the luck with this! :) *3*
Thank you Yssa!
Earlier today I got the courage to cancel something and now I'm still working on it! I hope my schedule turns out good for once. IT IS A BUMMER.
See what I mean about missing high school skeds, even if it does take up your entire day? But ehhhh it's life. Thanks again!
Post a Comment