Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pendulum

I am baaaaaack.

It's amazing (and ridiculous) how fucked up our emotions can be.

This morning I felt like throwing up into the laps of everyone I rode with on the jeepney out of this pure bitterness in my mouth. I didn't want to go through with the day; I guess I pretty much made that clear.

But the latter half of my day turned around like one of those new, rotating lomo cams. It started with the shortest (yet effective) heart-to-heart I have ever had with someone (Hi, Maknae!), and then on to chugging chocolate milk around the campus with a fellow Pantas applicant (Hi, Yohan!) and then finding a ridiculous book for mommy lesbians at Booksale (Hi, Loves and LLT!).

And now I feel extremely mushy. Must go before I make someone throw up...

(Too much vomit in one post.)

No comments: