You are in the creases on my sheets; you must have shifted a lot in your sleep. I hope it's not because you were uneasy.
You are in my favorite books, the ones I like to read again every so often.
You are Nick, who makes me unbelievable playlists, who lets me wear and name your favorite jacket, who writes me songs on a sidewalk in the wee hours of the morning. You would pick me up in that Yugo and we'd drive around the city together, singing along to Fugazi.
You are Will Grayson (the straight one), who drops poems into my locker everyday, who randomly pulls me into empty classrooms just to talk to me, who drops by at night to ask about Schrodinger's cat. When you say my name, a hundred different expressions flash across your face, ending with bliss.
You are in the lines of my favorite songs.
I feel like Zooey Deschanel, seeing your face everywhere I turn, not being able to help falling in love again. Or Kenny Choi, about you lighting up the Sky, like Neon. And that Copeland song, Priceless? That whole thing is for you. And always, always that Death Cab line. "I need you so much closer."
You are in my blank stares into space---you fill my head. On the dullest days, you keep me alive.
You keep me wishing. You keep me waiting.
Please come soon.
Love,
Me
*This was my assignment to a Pantas member, though I didn't really save a copy so this isn't the original. Just felt like sharing. Maybe the dude I'm talking about will read this and call me. Ha, ha.
** I give you props, if you can relate.

10 comments:
i can feel every line that was telling, he must be real not only a fantasy. he must be there somewhere..o please find me..like that one..hehehe..
but super super i like it ate meg..
Aww, thanks Mam. I wish he were real too!
Puta... ang ganda naman ng assignment mo. Siguro ang tingin nila sa'kin delinkwente dahil walang kwenta mga pinagsususulat ko.
I LIKE IT SO MUCH. I LIKE THE FIRST LINE ESPECIALLY ♥
Thanks, Tish. Letter to anyone yan. Trip ko lang talaga na ang gawan ng letter ay non-existent.
Haha. Thanks ulit. Di ka naman mukhang delinkwente; di rin naman pang-delinkwente pagsusulat mo. =)
ATE MEG!!!
Dont get mad..i have to spread ur write up..:) i posted it on my notes..with your name..:)
Why would I get mad, Maaaaaaaam.
Thank you so much. :)
You sure you haven't met him yet? Kidding. haha. Love it. Love you. :3
-jhowi here.
PS: I'm stalking your tumblr and blog. I get inspired e. :P
Jhowi, I love you for stalking me! LOL :> Have I met him? Tell me who it is! Haha.
Stalkee loves the stalker. Yea! Lol. MAy ganun bang word?? =)) Stalkee, I mean.
Anyway. Nope, he's still there somewhere. Let him find you. He's the guy. Haha. :3
Yes, he's THE guy.
THE talaga. Pero I will settle for the men whom I crush-whore. LOL
Post a Comment