Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Friday, August 6, 2010

No sleep.

I don't know if it's bad how I like that you smoke.

Like you were doing today. I didn't see you at first.

You were sitting by that huge tree outside, where my infestive search for a trash can had led me. I was carrying an empty Nescafe latte in my hand. I almost walked passed you, too.

You called me and I whipped my head around so fast it almost spun. "Papasok ka?"

We've never spoken. Ever.

"Naghahanap lang ako ng trash can." I explained. I chucked the empty can at the heap of garbage collecting by the ledge. "Ikaw?"

"Papasok." Smoke escaped from your lips.

I can't remember if I nodded. But I went inside the lec hall feeling like a dolt. A dolt who could fucking vomit rainbows.

...

Oh, cheese.

7 comments:

Zing! said...

parang si McDonald's yan ahh..
para lang.:)

Hmeg said...

Glenn, matagal nang wala yung McDonald's.

nicole vlamfort said...

in love ba ang ate meg?

Hmeg said...

HEAVILY IN LIKE LANG MAM! :">

johannes said...

PAPASOK. Haha. Chos.

Eto si kuya hipster in white shirt no. Haha

Hmeg said...

Oh yes Yohan. :D

Hmeg said...

Kill egg lang!