Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bound.

And so we (we, being my parents and myself) left Los Banos at abot 10 AM yesterday, Lucena-bound. This trip was planned almost at last minute, so I didn't get to make other plans with any of ze friends.

But I did run into Janine A. and Janica O. (separately) at NBS in SM. Stellar surprise. Don't you just love running into (good) old friends and getting reaaaaalllly big bear hugs from them?

My acquisitions from the trip:



Two Chuck Palahniuk books: Rant and Haunted. Haunted cost me only thirty pesos! What a steal. So, I think I'm going to be busy this weekend (or rather, what's left of it). But not with school work. Mr. Palahniuk and I have some getting-to-know to do.

Happy weeked, everyone!

No comments: