Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Monday, January 18, 2010

To the dynamic duo

My eyes might have deceived me (and if they did...well) when I went online for the UPCAT results and did not find the first two names I looked for.

To Janine and Yssa. I hope you won't let this bring you down. Baka nga mas big deal pa sa'kin kasi I was really hoping to be fellow Iskolars with you! Haha--I'm sorry I'm so utterly, err, affected.

But you both have great schools to back you up, so I'm still really happy for you. And you are still both completely awesome--two of the greatest people I will ever meet, probably.

Good luck, guys, as you make the first choices toward your college life. I sincerely wish you the very best! I love you. :D

No comments: