Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The World Spins Madly On

...Even as I blog untimely at 2 AM.

Hello, earthlings. What can I say except I have nothing to actually say? Yes, I am writing out of that getting-absolutely-sick-of-studying feeling. It's not an industrious effort--just the opposite.
My brain needs a break--nothing I studied for the past hour actually seeped in. Hence, I have to cram again tomorrow.

Though surprisingly, I appear to be coherent. Ah. It's the caffeine. Good ol' caffeine, sometimes you and music are my only faithful companions.

I expect the Mom to peek out of the room in about an hour and say, "Three o' clock na ah!" Translated: get your ass to bed and give the computer a break. It is the unspoken bedtime.
I can't wait for the week to be over. Even though I have two upcoming exams next week, I'm looking forward to leisure in the weekend. I have to stalk the book Yssa has been plugging. But I have yet to finish my Palahniuks.
Oh yes. I am looking forward to this:

And to this:
Valentine's Day--even though I am not really looking forward to V-day. Oh, the mush I expect to filter the air. Practically suffocating. Note to self: avoid Facebook and Tumblr that day--it should be bombarded with everything 'luvvy-duvvy'. This is not bitterness. This is nonchalance.

O siya. I need to destroy more brain cells--if that were possible. Okay. With math next in line, it is. Fare-thee-well.

No comments: