Hello all, single and in-relationship-with-whoever alike.
So you've probably deduced from the title what my Feb-14th will be like. Let me introduce you to my dates: A library-research-paper-in-the-making, several sources (that seem to go on forever) from the lib and net, and Macu. Macu, if you must know, is my trusty USB. Ha ha.
In other news, UP fair was sooo fun. Seriously. I didn't really intend on going, what with the no-electricity-given-to-booths issue and the fact that FebFair this year apparently doesn't look anything like FebFair. Regardless of earlier drama, though, FebFair did transpire. Thankfully. And with electricity!
I planned on staying till seven in the evening, which eventually became twelve midnight. Watched the fireworks, went to open house, and, err ate/drank quite a lot. Despite the fact that I did not bring my camera (FUUUUUU moment at its worse), I enjoyed myself and will remember my first fair. My blocmates were awesome company. (Napaos ako by eleven katatawa.)
But I'm too lazy right now to narrate, so I won't. Post ends here.
I wish everyone a happy valentine's day. Love should be celebrated, you know. Whatever the form or degree. Just because we all have/show/experience/chase after it in some way. So have a good V-day. Even when you're alone in a very, very coupled world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've heard that FebFair was fun. Ehka went there.
Anyways, Valentine's Day isn't a holiday, shouldn't even be celebrated. Lol.
Really? You shoulda gone too. Haha, dagdag pa sa business noh? Pero YESH it was VERY VERY FUN!
Kahit one night lang ako.
It's an imaginary holiday. I think so, anyway.
Post a Comment