Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Graduate(s)

I'm not usually up for turning on the high school-related nostalgia.

Hah. Got you there. Of course I am. Sometimes it gets to the point where I annoy other people about it. I can't help it--I just am not the type of person that lets go easily.

Wow. The batch after mine just graduated. The very word seems unreal, because it doesn't feel...true. It happened so quickly. Another tightly-wound batch of high school peers are about to set out into a different world. More goodbyes. More changes.

And I was in their shoes this same time last year.

Gahh. This makes me feel...old. My freshman year has gone by in a blur, yet I feel like I've gone through so much. Moving. UP. Meeting new friends. Adjusting to (uck) living in LB. Missing them. Missing Lucena. Dad getting transferred to Cebu. Not to mention the stress. Not to mention the (sort-of) depression and the (sort-of) life crisis. I know, I know. I'm too melodramatic for my own good.

Too bad you're on my turf.

Well. Enough of the mushiness/quasi-bitterness. I'm going back to my paper before my brain cells (or what's left of them) deplete.

No comments: