I'd feel pretty embarrassed about my last post except I don't. If there's one thing I should learn, it's to own up to my emotions, because most of the time they get the best of me.
But enough about me.
Okay. Not exactly.
What do you call a not-quite-quarterlife crisis? What's half of a quarter? Can't young people experience crises too? 'Cause I feel like that's what's messing with my head right now. I am freaking losing my funk. I just don't know where my life is going; like I have no control over it when I should.
Then again, am I, like every single time, wanting too much?
I don't know if UP is for me. But I know I should be grateful everyday for this slot. Like those moments in high school when I'd think of UP and conjure up images of me giving my right arm for a slot, any slot. I'd go through hell for it. If my grades turned out to be horrid in high school it wouldn't matter because then I'd passed the UPCAT.
I don't know if Sociology is for me. Hell, I don't even know if Dev Com is for me. I think I'm treading the wrong path.
I feel like this one decision can make my career, or kill my dreams forever. Because if you ask me right now what I want to do with my life, I'd answer: I want to be an artist.
Literature. Music. Visual art, too, maybe, if I tried hard enough. Art may just be my soulmate.
But answer me this. Would I be chasing a futile dream if I ran this course? Has it died before it even began? Gahh. Honestly, at this point, I just don't know.
It's another question mark left hanging for my life to feed on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment