Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Friday, May 14, 2010

It's May 14th

I think all I did was blink, and now it's already May 14th. Tomorrow it will be the 15th and soon I have to register again, go back to student life.

This will sound very immature and kind of weird considering the timing, but it's like this is the first time, ever, in my entire teen life that I don't wanna go back to school. Like there is a profound dislike bubbling beneath me about going back to school.

I don't know why. But here's my theory: I don't want to go back to something I don't want to do.


Yeah. It's back to being confused about my course again.


All I want to do is read and watch movies and listen to music and try my hand at painting and take mindless photos and hang out with friends.

Which sounds very much like summer. My summer hasn't gone very far. But I don't want it to end.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to change your course? :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah. :/
-Megu

Anonymous said...

What course? Shift ka na this school year? :)

Hmeg said...

Maybe DevCom?
UPLB pa rin.
Pero right now Iam NOT loving UPLB.
Tsssssss.
Pahirap eh.

Anonymous said...

Bakit naman?

Hmeg said...

Kasi masyado silang bent on being a 'scientific community', medyo pakiramdam ko minamaliit yung mga non-science courses. :> Haha. Nakakainis.

Anonymous said...

Ah.. Okay. Pero yung course mo ba ngayon is what you really like?

Hmeg said...

Not really. :|