Hello.

It is all about being written, but may you find something to interest you, anyway.
Peace and cookies be with you, earthling.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let's talk cheap books!

I was supposed to do this over at Tumblr because it seemed too random, but I don't know how to post multi-pictured texts. So anyway here is the stupid post.

So I went to South Supermarket with the Parents today, to get me some supplies as well as some Milk Tea (yums!).





Then I was momentarily distracted by a rack of books on sale by the school supplies. I, raging spontaneous bookbuyer, head right to it and look what I bought for a total of 90 Pesos!





I think they're all pretty interesting! Even though I foresee a great deal of procrastinating before I get to read them all.

This one is the biggest bargain, I swear.




Shakespeare for P9!



Wooh! I can now celebrate my apparent luck for these things. (I also once found a Palahniuk book for P30!).  And I hope I find more, because, as you may well know, reading can be pretty expensive.

Photo-blogging is fun!

Yes, I am in a good mood.

No comments: