Hey, Blogger, my faithful, faithful friend. Just wanted to let you know that I survived my first week back at UP Elbi, not that surviving it is impossible. I'll describe it in the fewest words possible. Here goes:
Oh, hey blocmates! Zzzzz. Food. Zzzzz. No prof? Fuck that, I'm leaving. HEAT. Food. Zzzz. Oh, hey blocmates! Blah. RAIN. Shit, next xlass is in really far building! Run, run, run. Shit. Run, run, run. Shit. (After fifteen minutes) You may go. Shit! RAIN. Zzzz. Waiting. Zzzz. Gay professor = fun. (After fifteen minutes) You may go. Shit. Zzzz. RAIN.
And then, home.
Pretty interesting, eh? (If you don't get a hint at the sarcasm, I'm dedicating one facepalm for you.) Nonetheless, it's pretty nice to be back just to have all the anxiety and dread gone. Only now, it's replaced by worse anxiety and dread. Eh, well.
As long as I'll have spare time to do what keeps me sane, I'll be happy and not bow out.
Okay, rant over.
(Picture: Taken after being totally stressed about transferring buildings. This was at KFC, I was very hungry and ready to go home. Thank God for my Friday sched. :>)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment